Thursday 17 August 2017

My Relationship With Olori Wuraola - Bizman, Dapo Abiodun Opens Up


Dapo Abiodun

Lawyer and businessman, Dapo Abiodun who was allegedly romantically linked with Olori Wuraola, the wife of The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has revealed that no such dalliance happened.
In a strongly worded denial, Mr Abiodun stated ” This story is not only false, it has done incalculable damage to my name and reputation”
” It is fairly common knowledge that I am close to both Kabiyesi and Olori Wuraola and we are all directors in Oodua Royal Aviation Nig Ltd. I hold His Imperial Majesty and Olori Wuraola in high esteem and my sole preoccupation in all my dealings with the palace has been how to ensure that the reign of His Imperial Majesty is successful and to contribute my quota to the development of Ile Ife.


 
Dapo Abiodun and wife, Mina, (Toru Ofili's daughter)
“The allegation is sacrilegious and a taboo. I understand and appreciate Yoruba culture and custom deeply, and as such, the consequences of what is being suggested. I will appreciate it if the story could be retracted and the records set straight as it is causing untoward hardship to my family and I”

No comments:

Post a Comment